I will ge to see your sweet face in two hours! I am bursting at the seams waiting to go get you from camp. I can't wait to see you, squeeze you and swing you around like a monkey...if I can! I'm sure you'll look much older and taller to me since I haven't seen you in a week and that will make me a little sad! I want to keep you a little girl FOREVER, but I know I can't. I'm hoping that you got some of your friends addresses to write them or their phone numbers to call them once you're home. I just can't believe that you were at 5th grade camp this week. You only have one more year of Elementary school and then you'll be in in Jr. High School...I just can't believe that is only one year away!!!! I love you and I'll see you soon, soon, soon!!!!!
Love,
Mom
Updated:
I think she was pretty surprised to see me at that moment!
I LOVE the look on her face...priceless!
Right after I picked her up, we got a great picture together!
I LOVE this kid!!
She's just too cute not to share!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.