Dear Isabella,
Another post, another day without a picture. This is your last night away from home and I can't wait to see you tomorrow. I got to see Cassidi when she got home today. I left work for just a little bit and went and waited for her in her room so I could film her reaction for Gracie. I hope you are still having a great time at camp. I'm pretty sure tonight is "fun" night up there, so I hope you are having fun, fun, fun! You were really lucky this summer because you had great weather while you were at camp. This is the first year that you didn't have to go to camp in 100+ degree heat. Did you learn a lot out of the bible this year? Did you get to swim, hike, zip line, wall climb and go to the lake this year! I love that you go to camp every year and try new and exciting new things! I can't wait to squeeze you and give you a smooch tomorrow! I love you!
Love,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.