Saturday, January 5, 2013

Week 1, January 2013

This year, we're going to try something different. Each week, I am going to ask Isabella "What was one good thing that happened to you today?" and document her answers. I'll also be adding in some pictures of her as well, but not one every single day.


January 5, 2013 - "I got to play music on my piano and you came in and listened."

January 4, 2013 - " I got to go to Hays and spend time with you and eat ribs."

January 3, 2013 - "Building snowman friends and finishing my thank you letters."

January 2, 2013 - "I built a snowman!"

January 1, 2013 - "First of all, it was the beginning of the New Year and then I got to go sledding!"
   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.